A Gameworld of Steampunk and Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gameworld where steampunk and fantasy unite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Midland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Boss
Admin
Big Boss

About Midland Empty
PostSubject: About Midland   About Midland I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 12:16 am

This is a transcript taken from the blog page to be used for this page only.
Midland is the largest continent in the world of Acadias. There are four major Continents and possibly many undiscovered continents to explore, including Floating Continents (sky continents)

Midland has a diverse landscape with many races, wild earthen animals and magical alike. All brought to the world by means of magical phenomenons known as the Myst: Large, sometimes dangerous, anomalies that dot the regions of Midland.

Description of Midland geography is best said as a lush vibrant world all segregated by vast mountains. In between are often small feudal like societies that is often divided and irrigated for farming, very similar to landscapes like English, french, or medieval German countryside's. In between these are large vast forests where many wild life exist.

Diversity of the realm exists in the form of races, much of the idea of hunting and gathering is often done in the form of expeditions and large forces or sometimes elite groups of people (IE Rangers, Hunters). The country is steeped in industry which makes harmony between the wild life and the expansive industrial nations difficult.

The era or specific timeline itself is considered to be one of Midlands progressive era's similar to that of a late age renaissance. An age of exploration,innovation, industry, technology, education, health and military achievements. It is a steampunk universe. Machines of wheels powered by steam as it clashes with the old ways of magic. As such the world will prepare the players for a world of machines and understanding the technology

Midland - BETA will be a Steam Exclusive Server until I can find someone to create a nwsync system for me. Ive tried in the Past to create nwsync and it didnt get anywhere. so for now I will post a link up to the steam haks once it is ready.
Back to top Go down
https://midland-steampunk.forumotion.com

About Midland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Gameworld of Steampunk and Fantasy :: Midlandpedia-
Jump to: