A Gameworld of Steampunk and Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gameworld where steampunk and fantasy unite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Boss
Admin
Big Boss

Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners   Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:48 pm

This is a guide on how to get started in the game. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress and is subject to change as i push this towards a public release!

The first thing thats going to happen is you'll get whisked away to the begining character zone, this zone is intended to slow you down and help create your character. Here you can pick your characters lineage, or back story.

From there you are teleported to the Main OOC Room, The ballroom. This space you can use to be afk (away from keyboard) take a break, create your character, and even learn abit about the world from the in-game tutorial zone that covers basic mechanics (more on this later)

Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners Startu10

The Ballroom will feature the main portal into the world. Every new character you create will have these options to start in a start location. These dont do much other than offer challenges when starting a new character type. I suggest going with the Default choice as it offers the best chances of getting quick experience, gold, and how to play the game.
Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners Startu11
Back to top Go down
https://midland-steampunk.forumotion.com
Big Boss
Admin
Big Boss

Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners   Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 10:11 pm

The Tutorial Zone is a simplified area used to teach you the basics of the Games mechanics. it doesnt cover everything but only the mechanics that I deem are important and that you may be unfamiliar with in the game such jumping, crawling, swimming, Impact of spells in certain areas, Sneaking, and Puzzles.
Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners Startu12

The Tailoring Zone is where you can dress, change, and even alter your characters look. This zone includes dressing mirrors, Body Mirrors, and a race changer used mainly for Roleplayers. This area is free and can be used anytime during your playthrough, you simply access it through your Player Tool Wand.
Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners Tailor10
Back to top Go down
https://midland-steampunk.forumotion.com

Getting Started - A Guide for Beginners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Gameworld of Steampunk and Fantasy :: Midlandpedia-
Jump to: